QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
The Management of MAXMEN, SL
being aware of the influence that the continuous improvement of the Quality and the Environmental behavior have in the image of the Company, in the increase of its competitiveness and the satisfaction of its clients, has decided to develop and implement an Integrated Quality and Environment Management System in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2015 Standards, respectively, which is based on the following Integrated Quality and Medium Policy Ambient.
This Policy is based on the commitments acquired by MAXMEN, SL
when establishing its global strategy and the principles of action of the organization regarding its environmental behavior and the quality of its products, being applicable to all activities, processes, products and services of the organization, focusing on the "MANUFACTURE OF ELEMENTS FOR SUSTAINING TALUDES, TUNNELS AND GALLERIES. MANUFACTURE OF STAMPED AND TROQUELATED PARTS ”
Management declares the following points as Integrated Policy:
- Make the commitment to maintain a SICM through continuous improvement of its quality and environmental results.
- Ensure correct compliance with legal, regulatory and customer requirements as the basis of good service.
- Get the satisfaction of its customers through services capable of covering and even exceeding their expectations, maintaining maximum environmental care.
- Rationalization of the consumption of natural resources.
- Maintain a high level of innovation in the development and provision of its services, within the framework of a permanent system of continuous improvement, so as to increase customer satisfaction and decrease, as far as possible , the environmental impacts.
- Encourage a participatory environment among employees, integrating themselves into the common objective and, improving communications that facilitate teamwork, individual recognition and suggestions for improvement.
- Maintain at all times an open relationship with both the supplier and the client, informing promptly and attending to their suggestions for improvement, complaints and claims.
- Try to prevent and minimize energy consumption and waste production by having a Pollution Prevention commitment.
- Act at all times within the strictest professional ethics.
This Integrated Quality and Environment Policy provides a framework for establishing and reviewing the strategic direction of the company and the objectives of quality and environment.
The Integrated Quality and Environment Policy is known to all members of the company, being disseminated by Management to both its workers and its stakeholders through:
- Your publication on the website and / or social networks
- Your publication on the bulletin board of the office and workshop.
- Through its communication to the staff of the company on staff, through the realization of an internal communication or the delivery of an informative talk.
- Attaching it to customer contracts or supplier orders.
The Integrated Quality and Environment Policy is reviewed annually by Management or less frequently if necessary.